Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kali + Yan

Last year I bumped into my good pal in highschool EJ Mijares in Hidalgo St. Quiapo Manila. At that time I was a newbie wedding photographer looking for album suppliers for my very first wedding coverage. EJ on the other hand already made a name for himself a renowned social documentarist and now a sought after wedding film maker. 

From then on I did two photography jobs for EJ a baptism in Batangas early this year and assisted him in a documentary for the Pahiyas Festival. A couple of months back he offered me to join DB Phos Wedding Films and Photography. At first I was a bit hesitant but with much thinking, last month I was officially part of DB Phos.

This wedding shoot is the seal of my first work with the DB Phos Team.  






































No comments:

Post a Comment